Monday, January 10, 2011

Heartbreak Quotes and Sayings…

  • She’s smiling… but she doesn’t mean it. She misses how they use to be… she misses how it was so real how they cared for each other without end but most of all, she misses him always being there and telling her everything will be okay because she need’s that now, more then ever. She’s sick of feeling like something’s missing.

  • And these break up songs Are making sense again And I really wish they didn’t.
  • For him I’d smile when he’s happy kiss him when he’s sad… try to be the perfect girl and calm him when he’s mad hold his hand to make him strong and say he’s right when I know he’s wrong.
  • Just let me ask you something…if I happen to walk out of this room right now and never come back, and just forget everything and leave it all behind would you be okay with that? Because I have 5 steps til I close this door and you have
  • My heart was taken by you… broken by you… and now it is in pieces because of you.
  • I think its time I let you go… and that is hard to do because part of me will be inlove with you for the rest of my life.
  • You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.
  • You’re the one who broke my heart, you’re the reason my world fell apart, you’re the one who made me cry, yet I’m still in love with you and I don’t know why.
  • A million words would not bring you back, I know because I’ve tried, neither would a million tears, I know I’ve cried.
  • Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I’ve felt, letting go is the most painful yet.
  • You hurt me more then I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more then you deserve, why am I such a fool?
  • Time and time again, I forgave you. I’ve forgiven you for things that I swore to myself I’d never forgive someone for… and here you are, still hurting me, and I
  • No comments: