Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Do You Know How Important You Are To Me

I know you probably wonder

Form time to time

What you mean to me.

So I’d like to share this thought

With you, to tell you

That you mean

The world to me.

Think of something you

Couldn’t live without

And multiply it by a hundred.

Think of what happiness means to you

And add it to the feelings you get

On the best days you’ve ever had.

Add up all your best feelings

And take away all the rest.

And what you’re left with is

Exactly how I feel about you.

You matter more to me

Than you can imagine

And much more than

I’ll ever be able to explain.

I care about you so much.

And that caring and that feeling

Have a meaning that is more precious

And more special to me than

Words can begin to describe.

But let me try to tell you this.

Saying “I CARE “I means that I will always do everything I can to understand.

It means that I will never hurt you.

It means that you can trust me.

It means that you can tell me what’s wrong.

It means that I will try to fix what I can, that I will listen

When you need me to hear, and that

-Ever in you most difficult moment-

All you have to do is say the word,

And your hand

And my hand

Will not be apart

It means that whenever you speak to me.

Whether words are spoken through a smile or through a tear

I will listen with my heart.

I don’t know exactly what it is…But there is something very special about you.

It might be all the things I see on the surface, things that everyone notices and admires about you. Qualities and capabilities. Your wonderful smile, obviously connected to a warm and loving heart. It might be all the things that set you apart from everyone else.

Maybe it’s the big things; the way you never hesitate to go a million miles out of your way to do what’s right. The way your today help set the stage for so many beautiful tomorrows or maybe it’s the little things: words shared heart to heart. An unspoken understanding. Sharing seasons…

Making some very wonderful memories. The joys of two people just being on the same page in each other’s history.

If I could ever figure out all the magic that makes you so special, I’d probably find out that it’s a combination of all these things- blended together with the best this world has to offer: Friendship and love, dreams come true, strong feelings, gentle talks, listening, laughing, and simply knowing someone whose light shines more brightly than any star.

Your really are amazing.

And I fell very lucky to have been given

The gift of knowing how special you are

No comments: